We are a Catholic Worker community rooted in Jesus’ vision of God’s Reign among us, committed to a shared life of prayer and action in joyful service to people on the margins.
- We believe in a “Revolution of the Heart” that begins with the transformation of our own hearts and leads to a renewed world of peace and justice where all beings and the Earth itself are held sacred
- We commit to a disciplined practice of contemplation, prayer, and reflection
- We act boldly and creatively in practicing the Works of Mercy and the daily discipline of loving others
- We nonviolently resist systems of exploitation, war and preparations for war, and ecological destruction, while seeking creative alternatives
- We are rooted in our local community and dedicated to creating and sustaining person-to-person relationships
- We welcome and value the gifts of all
- We strive for a joyful life together
Our core community currently consists of: Lisa, Julian, Andrew, and Fumi. We are joined in our efforts by many friends, donors, and supporters.
Send us a message below: